Updated: 27th February 2021
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Seqera Labs collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address, name, organisation)
- Application data
How do we collect your data?
You provide Seqera Labs with all of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use Seqera Labs hosted services.
How will we use your data?
Seqera Labs collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Optimise application resources.
Seqera Labs will never share your data with any partner companies.
How do we store your data?
Seqera Labs securely stores your data in a private cloud storage solution.
What are your data protection rights?
Seqera Labs would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Seqera Labs for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Seqera Labs correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Seqera Labs to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Seqera Labs erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Seqera Labs restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Seqera Labs’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Seqera Labs transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or write to us at Seqera Labs, Carrer d’Àvila, 19 - Loc 2, Barcelona 08005, Spain.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Seqera Labs uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us