Evan Floden and Harshil Patel discuss reproducible compute with the Tower CLI and new data tools on the Seqera road map.
In this News and Views episode, Phil Ewels talks to Evan Floden and Harshil Patel from Seqera about automation of pipeline testing, Nextflow Tower CLI and automation. We wrap up with a sneak-preview of some future road map items coming soon to Nextflow Tower.
We covered the following topics in this episode:
- History of automation in nf-core
- GitHub Action to launch pipelines on Tower: https://github.com/seqeralabs/action-tower-launch
- Infrastructure as code: Nextflow Tower
- Code for automation of the Tower “showcase” environment: https://github.com/seqeralabs/showcase
- Python library for Tower infrastructure automation
- Seqera road map items:
- Pipeline detail view and run linking
- Data Explorer - browse cloud buckets with Nextflow Tower
- Evolution of Datasets