Webinar hosted by Genomeweb
Join us for an informative webinar as we delve into the groundbreaking world of CRISPR and its transformative impact on genetic medicine. CRISPR gene editing holds immense potential for treating and understanding diseases. One exciting pre-clinical application of CRISPR is in pooled CRISPR screening, a functional genomics application to switch genes on and off genome-wide. Pooled CRISPR screening may be used to understand for example vulnerabilities in cancer cells but also mechanisms of pre-clinical drug resistance and modulators of cell surface proteins for more phenotypic readouts.
The use of solutions such as Nextflow, Nextflow Tower, as well as nf-core emerge as powerful ways to overcome these hurdles and optimize workflow analysis. These tools provide seamless launching, monitoring, and results analysis capabilities, saving valuable time at every stage of the data analysis process and thus improving productivity.
Join our leading experts as we explore the latest advancements in CRISPR analytics, including:
- Understanding the transformative power of CRISPR in gene editing and its implications for genetic medicine.
- Overcoming challenges in pipeline development to deliver faster and more efficient analysis results.
- Enabling accessibility for scientific users with limited computing infrastructure experience.
- Maximizing the efficiency of cloud resource utilization for large-scale analyses.
- Discovering how Nextflow, Nextflow Tower and nf-core revolutionize the management of CRISPR pipelines and streamline data analysis workflows.
Complete the form and we’ll send you the recording
Senior Director, AstraZeneca
CEO & Co-founder, Seqera