Rob Syme tells us about new Nextflow training material and opportunities to learn Nextflow in 2023.
We covered the following topics in this episode:
- Community training material is available and open to community contributions.
- Training material now focuses on Nextflow DSL2.
- Previous community training has been hosted online for different time zones and for those who speak different languages.
- Previous training sessions are available on YouTube.
- New “advanced” training material has been developed and will help users elevate their Nextflow skills.
- Two community training events are being held in September 2023 for foundational and advanced users.
- Seqera blog: Nextflow and Tower for Machine Learning
- Community Foundational Nextflow Training (September 6-8) and Community Advanced Nextflow Training (September 27-28).
- Nextflow Summit 2023 in Barcelona (October 16-20) and in Boston (November 28-30).
- New website with registration & call for abstracts now open! See https://summit.nextflow.io for more information.