Ben Sherman tells us about future improvements to Nextflow syntax for processes.
We covered the following topics in this episode. Follow the links to see the GitHub pull requests that we discussed.
- Default values for process inputs
- Arity, and nullable options for input and output paths
- Named arguments for processes and workflows
- Map inputs/outputs for processes
- Custom record inputs/outputs for processes
- Nextflow blog: Reflecting on ten years of Nextflow awesomeness
- Nextflow blog: A Nextflow-Docker Murder Mystery: The mysterious case of the “OOM killer”
- Recent Seqera webinar all about using nf-core tooling (templates, components, tooling) to build custom (non nf-core) pipelines, complete with a live demo of building and running a pipeline from scratch:
- Nextflow Summit 2023 in Barcelona (October 16-20) and in Boston (November 28-30).