- Recruiting and Onboarding — Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires, always looking to further improve the candidate journey.
- Training and Development — Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
- Employee Relations — Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organization from c-suite to independent contractors, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high-performing and engaged team.
- HR Administration — Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping, and maintenance of team member files and other related documents.
- Programs, Policies, and Processes — Develop, administer and revise HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
- Enhance Employee Experience — Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Permanent Feedback Tracking — Monitor and track team member engagement through our surveys, polls, and feedback talks, developing ways to increase scores if necessary.
- Culture Implementation — Plan and organize the company’s internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, lunch ‘n learns, sporting events, holiday party, etc.); manage and administer the company’s culture/events budget.
- Daily Workspace Operations — Manage day to day workings of the office workspace to ensure overall office functionality and an excellent workplace experience for all team members
- Daily Workspace Improvements — Proactively identify opportunities and develop processes for continuous improvement at the workspace and in the team's broader lives.
- Business Administration — Support the day-to-day administrative operations including interacting with clients and service providers.
- You have successfully scaled teams, people and administrative processes, and business operations in similar positions and fast-growing tech and SaaS startups or corporates in the last 3-4 years
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the latest methods in recruiting, people management, and business processes are needed to match our requirements
- You love working with people and you empathize with peoples day-to-day concerns and needs with the ability to solve problems and find solutions fast and effectively
- You have a proven track record of hiring A-team members and talents in engineering and product development and beyond
- Working in English to a professional level, both writing and speaking is a must
- University degree in human resources, business administration, or psychology with related experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional areas
- Experience with ATS such as Lever or similar
- Experience in healthcare, life science, or other enterprise software, technology, or SaaS company in similar fields
- You have worked in fast-paced startup environments and you are not afraid of rapidly changing requirements and processes +
- You are well connected in the tech-recruitment industry, which multiplies all options of finding the best talents for our needs
- Additional native languages preferred Spanish, Catalan, or English
Join our talented international team working from our seaside offices in Barcelona, just a few meters away from the beach in Poblenou, or make yourself a home from a remote location all over the world — flexibility is one of our key values.
As we scale, we constantly improve our in-office and WFH environments and learn to help everyone have the best setup for our company's success and your personal development, while keeping always the human touch in every aspect of our lives.
Starting with a highly competitive salary package, attractive employee equity, and a high degree of autonomy, we provide private health and life insurance, mental health support, and many other benefits including training, courses, and events.
By learning from and with each other, we ensure our ability to drive innovation and make better decisions in our mission. Most importantly, our culture provides a genuinely fun, inclusive, and challenging environment that will allow you to grow while making a huge difference in human health and beyond.
Seqera Labs is the leading provider of open source workflow orchestration software. We connect data pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and secure collaboration across life sciences, healthcare, imaging, and machine learning.
From personalized immunogenic vaccines to sequencing-based diagnostics, our customers are performing the most critical work on this planet. We believe in a future where scientific applications and massive datasets join forces to deliver for incredible outcomes.
Nearly 10 years ago, we created Nextflow frustrated with the challenge of developing and sharing analysis pipelines across the infrastructure. Along the way, we've defined a new approach to data pipelines with containerized workloads that make the cloud accessible to the next generation of developers, scientists, and engineers.
Driven by the Nextflow community — the conductors of our culture, principles, and products — we prioritized a seamless user experience, growing the open-source project from inception to thousands of active users. We are now supporting this unique, vibrant and global ecosystem of thousands of scientists and organizations in 187 countries.
The company has received backing from leading partners to expand the Nextflow vision, grow the team and take on the important challenges, on which our global health and prosperity depend. Today, we take our core principles and help customers with their own journey into data collaboration and compliance — at scale.