Over the coming years, biotech will fundamentally rewrite the way we live. Gene editing and cell therapy are dramatically changing how we treat cancer and other major illnesses. Biofuels and biomaterials are transforming the cars we drive, the clothes we wear, and the makeup of everyday objects. Crop science and synthetic biology are responsible for sustainable and ethically produced food.
At the heart of all of these transformations is the ability of scientists and computational biologists to make sense of an exponentially growing data set. Seqera Labs’ mission is to empower scientists everywhere with foundational software for collaborative data analysis.
Seqera Labs’ founders are the creators of Nextflow, the most widely used framework for computational pipelines and the largest community of computational scientists curating pipelines for advancing science. Seqera Labs’ goal is to provide the full suite of commercial products enabling effortless data analysis, for every scientist, on any infrastructure.
About the role
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist with a strong interest in shaping the overall acquisition strategy to increase customers and drive revenue for the company.
We are looking for a creative and curious candidate who thrives in fast-paced environments and who wants to invent the future. The ideal person will be passionate about strategizing, designing and orchestrating campaigns that drive brand engagement, create revenue opportunities and support Seqera’s ambitious goals.
Would you like to be a part of a company with a bigger purpose and make it successful with your own ideas? If yes, keep reading!
Your mission will be:
- Drive demand generation globally and improve conversion through the marketing and sales funnel by increasing the quality of our leads
- Work with a cross-functional team to establish growth strategies to support Seqera’s growth goals
- Create, manage and experiment with acquisition campaigns
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and new business opportunities
- Collate and analyse data to continually learn, iterate and optimise tactics across all channels in support of our core business goals
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
About you. We are looking for someone with:
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Performance Marketing professional.
- First-class English-language writing and copy-editing skills.
- Hands-on experience with SEM, display ads, social ads (specially LinkedIn ads and Twitter Ads)
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing tools (Terminus, 6sense, RollWorks…)
- Robust analytical capabilities with prior experience in working with Google Analytics (GA4), Excel or Business Intelligence tools.
- Passion for marketing, design, writing and the ability to turn technical concepts into captivating & attractive stories.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
Nice to have:
- Understanding of today’s SEO trends and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Hubspot (Marketing Hub and CRM) software.
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies.
Your unique set of skills are:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A builder – likes to be part of a core team that is building a new thing from scratch.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail – you know great design
- Creativity & curiosity across written, visual and video mediums.
Why join us?
By learning from and with each other, we ensure our ability to drive innovation and make better decisions toward our mission. Most importantly, our culture provides a genuinely fun, inclusive, and challenging environment that will allow you to grow while making a huge difference in human health and beyond.
What will you find working at Seqera Labs?
-Flexible working hours, and remote-friendly culture.
-International working environment with more than 15 nationalities.
-Passionate & talented team.
-Continuous skills development, including budget for training.
-Team retreats and bonding activities.
-A culture where your opinion is valued and your decisions have a real impact on the industry.
-Excitement of a fast-growing startup in a constantly changing environment.
-Time off: holidays in accordance with the local legislation + 3 days given by Seqera in December of 2023, and the national/public holidays according to your location.
-Private health insurance
-Home office equipment (valued over 1,000 USD)
-Subscription to Oliva, Mental Health App
-1,000 USD learning and development budget per year
You can watch this video for a quick understanding of who we are and what we do :).
At Seqera Labs we develop software that simplifies complex data analysis pipelines. These pipelines are used for the analysis of data like DNA sequences and fMRI in applications spanning research, agritech and the clinic. Our software enables scientists to create and securely deploy their data applications in the cloud or on traditional high-performance computing infrastructure.
We are the creators and the leading provider of the open-source workflow orchestration software: Nextflow. We connect data pipelines, cloud infrastructure and enable collaboration across life sciences, healthcare, imaging and machine learning. Nextflow is used by thousands of organizations of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises— to manage their data analysis and get results fast.
From personalized immunogenic vaccines to sequencing-based diagnostics, Seqera's customers are performing the most critical work on this planet. We believe in a future where scientific applications and massive datasets join forces to deliver incredible outcomes.
You should know
Seqera Labs is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. However you identify or whatever your journey to this point, we welcome all candidates to apply for the position that inspires them. Come join us and help us build a global company that everyone is proud to be part of.
As we scale, we constantly improve our in-office and WFH environments and learn to help everyone have the best setup for our company's success and your personal development, while always keeping the human touch in every aspect of our lives.