At Seqera Labs, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager with a strong interest in building our brand awareness and driving product adoption through high-quality content.
We are looking for a creative and curious candidate who thrives in fast-paced environments and who wants to invent the future. The ideal person is an imaginative writer with an eye for detail, who loves to design and plan our brand awareness, is team-spirited and enjoys working in an international setting.
Would you like to be a part of a company with a bigger purpose and make it successful with your own ideas? If yes, keep reading!
About the role
- Plan, implement and coordinate social media & blog content.
- Design and manage websites, landing pages and community training resources.
- Manage workflow of content & regularly update management on progress.
- Design knowledge: Create visual elements and help to develop brand guidelines.
- Content knowledge: Create textual elements for our website, social media and blog posts.
- Lead with English expertise, to ensure that editorial content is written and presented in the appropriate formats, free from grammatical inconsistencies and factual errors.
- Measure and report user acquisition and engagement as it relates to digital content.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing and customer interaction technology and best practices.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for digital content improvement.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to maximize content’s reach.
- Be business savvy and able to convey thought leadership to help develop innovative ways to effectively drive conversion through open source community building.
- 3+ years of experience as a Growth Marketing professional.
- First-class English-language writing and copy-editing skills.
- Experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Invision, etc
- Experience overseeing website development using GitHub Issues or similar source control system.
- Passion for marketing, design, writing and the ability to turn technical concepts into captivating & attractive stories.
- Special interest in and experience with Linkedin and Twitter, being able to schedule and manage multiple social media accounts.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM (Hubspot) software - preferred.
Your unique set of skills are
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Builder skill– likes to be part of a core team that is building a new thing from scratch.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail – you know great design
- Creativity & curiosity across written, visual and video mediums.
* This position will be based in Barcelona Office. It is not a remote position.
Why working at Seqera rocks?
By learning from and with each other, we ensure our ability to drive innovation and make better decisions in our mission. Most importantly, our culture provides a genuinely fun, inclusive, and challenging environment that will allow you to grow while making a huge difference in human health and beyond.
Join us and you will enjoy all of these:
- Awesome international working environment
- Passionate & talented team
- Continuous skills development
- Mental health app access
- Team retreats and bonding activities
At Seqera Labs we develop software that simplifies complex data analysis pipelines. These pipelines are used for the analysis of data like DNA sequences and fMRI in applications spanning research, agritech and the clinic. Our software enables scientists to create and securely deploy their data applications in the cloud or on traditional high-performance computing infrastructure.
We are the leading provider of open source workflow orchestration software: Nextflow. We connect data pipelines, cloud infrastructure and enable collaboration across life sciences, healthcare, imaging and machine learning. Nextflow is used by thousands of organizations of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises— to manage their data analysis and get results fast.
From personalized immunogenic vaccines to sequencing-based diagnostics, Seqera's customers are performing the most critical work on this planet. We believe in a future where scientific applications and massive datasets join forces to deliver incredible outcomes.
You should know
Seqera Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. However you identify or whatever your journey to this point, we welcome all candidates to apply for the position that inspires them. Come join us and help us build a global company that everyone is proud to be part of.
As we scale, we constantly improve our in-office and WFH environments and learn to help everyone have the best setup for our company's success and your personal development, while always keeping the human touch in every aspect of our lives.