The Engineering team is currently seeking an experienced Angular frontend engineer who has excellent abilities to work in a team and wants to grow their skill set as a developer. This person will join the team and help set the new standard for distributed data analysis.
We are looking for a proactive candidate who thrives in fast-paced environments and who wants to invent the future. The ideal candidate has solid experience in designing and implementing modern, interactive UIs within a microservices architecture.
Would you like to be a part of a company with a bigger purpose and make it successful with your own ideas? If yes, keep reading!
*Full Time position - Mid / Senior role.
About the role. Your mission will be:
- Plan and execute the development of user interface features.
- Collaborate with frontend team members to maintain and improve the application codebases.
- Work with backend team members to ensure API requirements support the UI needs.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve UI/UX issues.
- Write automated unit tests for application and library code.
- Integrate with the QA team to identify end-to-end test cases.
- Work closely with design and product team members to understand UX challenges, suggest improvements, and accelerate development.
Our Tech Stack:
- See our tech stack here: https://github.com/seqeralabs
About you. We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience with custom software development.
- 1+ years of experience in front-end development with Angular 7+, Typescript, and CSS.
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise application software development life-cycle.
- Understanding of HCI and UX design principles and techniques.
- Conversational level of English (as we work every day in it).
It would be nice, but not excluding:
- Experience consistently delivering in an agile environment.
- Experience developing enterprise software, microservices, event-driven architectures, and cloud technologies.
Your unique set of skills:
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs, coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge.
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial “can do” attitude with the ability to find creative, pragmatic solutions
- Passionate about technology, continuous learner
Why join us?
By learning from and with each other, we ensure our ability to drive innovation and make better decisions toward our mission. Most importantly, our culture provides a genuinely fun, inclusive, and challenging environment that will allow you to grow while making a huge difference in human health and beyond.
What will you find working at Seqera Labs?
- Flexible work hours, and remote-friendly culture.
- International working environment with more than 10 nationalities.
- Passionate & talented team.
- Continuous skills development, including budget for training.
- Team retreats and bonding activities.
- A culture where your opinion is valued and your decisions have a real impact on the industry.
- Excitement of a fast-growing startup in a constantly changing environment.
- Great benefits, including private health (Sanitas) & life insurance, mental health app subscription (Oliva), employee equity, and more to come.
At Seqera Labs we develop software that simplifies complex data analysis pipelines. These pipelines are used for the analysis of data like DNA sequences and fMRI in applications spanning research, agritech and the clinic. Our software enables scientists to create and securely deploy their data applications in the cloud or on traditional high-performance computing infrastructure.
We are the leading provider of open source workflow orchestration software: Nextflow. We connect data pipelines, cloud infrastructure and enable collaboration across life sciences, healthcare, imaging and machine learning. Nextflow is used by thousands of organizations of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises— to manage their data analysis and get results fast.
From personalized immunogenic vaccines to sequencing-based diagnostics, Seqera's customers are performing the most critical work on this planet. We believe in a future where scientific applications and massive datasets join forces to deliver incredible outcomes.
You should know
Seqera Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. However you identify or whatever your journey to this point, we welcome all candidates to apply for the position that inspires them. Come join us and help us build a global company that everyone is proud to be part of.
As we scale, we constantly improve our in-office and WFH environments and learn to help everyone have the best setup for our company's success and your personal development, while always keeping the human touch in every aspect of our lives.